Here at PETS Referral Center, we recognize that your pets are valued members of your family and not just animals. Beyond standard care, we are dedicated to providing the best pet radiology services in Berkeley, California.
Pet Radiology in Berkeley, California
At PETS Referral Center, we value the emotional connection you have with your pets and are committed to providing them with the best possible radiological treatment to ensure their well-being.
The Art of Pet Radiology: A Symphony of Care and Precision
Pet radiography is essential to your pet’s treatment journey, not just a service. This is what makes PETS Referral Center unique:
- State-of-the-Art Technology: Our clinic is equipped with advanced pet radiology technology, offering detailed imaging that allows for accurate and comprehensive diagnoses. We invest in the best because your pet deserves nothing less.
- Expertise That Matters: Beyond technology, our team consists of skilled radiologists and veterinary professionals who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of care. Their expertise ensures that your pet’s radiology needs are met precisely and accurately.
- Comfort and Care: We understand that visiting the vet can be stressful for pets. Our compassionate staff and specially designed facilities prioritize your pet’s comfort, making the radiology experience as calm and positive as possible.
The Benefits of Pet Radiology for Your Beloved Companion
- Early Detection Saves Lives: Pet radiology is a powerful tool for early detection of underlying health issues. Detecting problems in their infancy allows for prompt intervention, potentially preventing the progression of diseases.
- Targeted Treatment Plans: Detailed imaging results enable our veterinarians to create tailored treatment plans. This personalized approach ensures that your pet receives the specific care they need for a swift and effective recovery.
- Reduced Stress, Enhanced Comfort: Our commitment to creating a stress-free environment extends to our radiology services. Minimizing the anxiety associated with diagnostic procedures is crucial for your pet’s well-being.
- Comprehensive Care: Pet radiology is an integral part of our commitment to providing comprehensive veterinary care. From routine check-ups to complex diagnoses, we are here for every step of your pet’s health journey.
Veterinary Services in Berkeley, California
Dr. Katie Tucker-Mohl
Dr. Katie Tucker-Mohl was born in Boston and grew up in New Hampshire. She received her veterinary degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 2007. Following graduation, she completed a one year internship at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital in Colorado. She spent the next seven years working as an emergency veterinarian at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, during which time she cultivated an interest in radiology. In 2015 Dr. Tucker-Mohl started a residency in Diagnostic Imaging at Kansas State University. She completed her residency and became board-certified by the American College of Veterinary Radiology in 2018. From 2018 to 2023 she worked as a mobile radiologist serving the Denver metro area while also providing radiology services to Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital. Dr. Tucker-Mohl is thrilled to bring her radiology expertise to the East Bay.
In her spare time, Dr. Tucker-Mohl can be found traveling the world with her partner Zain, cooking at home or exploring new restaurants, and hanging out with their two cats, Lewis and Eloise.
Dr. Jose Guerrero Cota
Dr. Guerrero Cota was born and raised in Long Beach California. He graduated from UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine in 2018 and completed a rotating internship at the University of Minnesota. Dr. Guerrero Cota then returned to UC Davis and completed a residency program in Diagnostic Imaging, achieving board certification in 2022. The year following board certification Dr. Guerrero Cota stayed on at UC Davis, participating in resident training and providing care as a radiologist, as well as working as a teleradiologist and providing mobile ultrasound services in the Bay Area. Dr. Guerrero Cota is excited to expand his practice as an in-house radiologist for PETS.
Dr. Guerrero Cota enjoys museums, gardening, expanding his knowledge of indigenous art/culture, neurophysiology, and psychology, and spending time with his wife (GG Comet), two cats (Ellie, and Hobbs), and dog (Jake).